The Paper Magician


I love this book it is now one of my top favorites! 
It's like a mixture between Jane Eyre and Harry Potter. 

 I really couldn't put this book down not even for a second  I read it for two hours straight and was never disappointed. The plot is so intense and magical you think the whole book will go on just about the romance forming between Ceony and her teacher Mg. Thane but it totally throughs you off guard when the climax happens and the villain appears. 
I was so impressed with this book it was simple amazing, incredable, fantastic, terrific, romantic, and I don't even think those words do this book justice.
It's about 
Ceony Twill who is denied the chance to choose the school of magic to which she will be permanently bound. Instead, an unknown benefactor pays for her tuition, and she’s consigned to life as a “Folder,” a practitioner of paper magic. Apprenticed to the amiable Emery Thane, the hardworking Ceony resigns herself to her fate and soon discovers that there is more to paper magic than she thought. Thane is not the eccentric he pretends to be; he has played a crucial role in the ongoing purges of practitioners of the forbidden arts of blood magic. Before Ceony’s horrified eyes, Thane’s past comes back to haunt him when his former wife, Lira, ambushes him
But will Ceony be able to defeat lira?

I really hope you guys give this book a try I definitely recommend it! 
P.S. these are my own opinions.

Comments

Popular Posts