A Little Off Topic









 HI guys I am making a hopefully short but sweet post about cool Halloween DIY's (Do It Yourself).

This First DIY is thanks to a pretty awesome YouTuber Jennifer Valentine  with her great drink Idea.


You guys should really try this out.

I know I am definitely going too. Although I think I'm going to add frozen hands to mine.
To make it super creepy.

To Make Frozen hands:

Just fill a plastic glove with water tie of the glove with a rubber band and freeze

until solid peel off plastic and place frozen hand in your punch.


Next is something I found on Pinterest it is the Bloody Candle

 
Here is the link if you want to check it out. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453385887461529420/
 
 
 
Finally the last is The Pumpkin Candy Bowl,
 
                                  
Her other Ideas are pretty cool but my favorite is the pumpkin candy bowl.
 
Hope you guys enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts