The Imitation Game: Graphic novel

The Imitation Game: Graphic novel
By: Jim Ottaviani
 
This is a great companion with the movie, It is a very in depth plot which is based on historical events  I thoroughly liked this novel  because I was able to learn a lot of things I didn't know. (I am just  telling you guys ahead of time history always has sad parts so be prepared.)
 I highly recommend this novel to all historical book lovers and graphic novel fans!
Its' about:
 
Today, Alan Turing is considered the father of theoretical computer science and artificial intelligence.
The mathematician, born on June 23, 1912, was a brilliant World War II codebreaker and parlayed that insight into theorizing and creating the first stored-memory computers. Unfortunately, this Officer of the British Empire was persecuted by the British government of the time for his homosexuality and suffered through chemical castration before ending his life.
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts