Everville: The Fall Of Brackenbone


Everville: The fall of Brackenbone Is magic!

This book was defiantly my favorite of the four, (it also helps that it has just enough detail from the other books to catch you up with the series.)
Everville brings you in to a wonderland, fantasy, realm you never want rabbit hole out of.
Everville: The Fall of Brackenbone is about:
Owen Sage who takes on the task to save two worlds from a great evil and goes to search for the fourth pillar of truth and face the powerful and evil Governor Jahal. During Owen’s journey he will have to face giants, two lands raging war, and a dragon. Will Owen be able to become the paladin and save Everville or will evil win...
I read this book cover to cover and was never let down I hope you all enjoy this as much as I have and defiantly get your hands on a copy.

P.S. I received a copy to facilitate my review, but these our my own opinions.

Comments

Popular Posts