Wicked Charms!

 
 
 
I just finished Wicked charms and loved it, this is my review.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wicked Charms is incredible. It's a fast pace treasure hunt, with romance, magic, and betrayal. I couldn't put it down, every page pulled me deeper into the world of Lizzy & Diesel.
Lizzy is a headstrong woman who has to save the world with her magical abilities and a pastry bag. Diesel is her partner who is wicked charming and has no problem with saving the world every other day.
Wicked charms is about:
A bootlegger Collier “Peg Leg” Dazzle who more then ninety years ago hid a treasure that not only was vast but it included a Stone of Avarice. Lizzy and Diesel need to find the stone before a crazed millionaire, a demon cult, an insane historian, and Diesel's cousin Wulf beat them to the stone. They also  have to make sure to not let the demon mammon of greed awaken and take over the world with the power of the stone of avarice. 
Will Lizzy & Diesel be able to save the world....
Well you'll have to read to find out. Hope you enjoyed this as much as I have.
 
 
Here is Random house's video for the book release!
 

 
P.S. Can't quote this book because it is not released yet but when it comes out I will update you guys on my favorite parts.

Comments

Popular Posts