Gotham Academy!









Hi guys, because this is a review a did before it's release date I can't give to much away but this is the review I did at netgalley.com. Hope you enjoy!





 
 

Gotham academy 1.v is  Geek-tastic, it is perfect for all fan's of batman and Gotham's hero/villains. The art is beautiful. The storyline is amazing and It Introduces new lively, lovable characters.
(So far Maps is my favorite character. She is a bundle of adventure and curiousness wrapped in a bow of adorable naivety.)
But the main character is Olive Silverlocks a strong teenage girl. who over the last summer lost her mom to a coma, broke up with her boyfriend and has chosen to despise Batman. Suck's right?
 (Even if it all goes to hell you should never hate Batman.)
Through the story Olive try's to figure out what happened last summer to her and her mother, what a strange diary full of notes and symbols is doing in the library and why is there a ghost hunting the grounds. Of course she will need a little the help from her ex boyfriend, his little sister and a few other odd characters at Gotham Academy .
Hope you all enjoyed this as much as I have!

P.S. because this isn't out yet I can't quote my favorite parts, but you need to read this book to find out the awesome character they introduce at the end.

Comments

  1. Heeey :D Thanks for following me on here Buddy! :D I followed you back :) By the way, I love this Nefarious Writer theme :D Very secretive. I love it ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts