Salutations!



Hi I'm new to this to say the least.












Well wait that's not quite true I read constantly! I write occasionally but I have never besides once recently written a book review.










I am use to telling my family or friends a short summary that includes the plots and twist for each of the books I read. So writing online on my blog should be the same, of course here I can't rush the review. I also can't say as many and's or any way's, until I remember the part of the book I was trying to talk about. Hopefully I just need to read a book and write a review it shouldn't be that hard right?









I am going to post a review as soon as I can.



 the one I have done most recently is here hope you enjoy:
https://www.thereadingroom.com/book/the-heist/7263067

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts