Newest Review!


This is my newest review! Enjoy!

 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 You've  heard of The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices, in some of the books you may have heard about a character named Magnus Bane High Warlock of Brooklyn.
 
Well Malec fans get ready cause in the Bane chronicles you get to finally find out who Magnus is, where he's from, who his friends are and how it was to go on his first date with a Shadowhunter. There are so many stories these great authors have put in to a mind blowing New York Time's bestselling collection. You get to see a whole new side to Magnus Bane.
It's funny, with a bit of those awkward first date moments, romantic, and a non stop adventure into the life of Magnus Bane.
 I really enjoyed reading this book hope you guys give it a try, especially on audio book its great. My sister said she could listen to Alec apologize to Magnus forever.
 
P.S.  My favorite part is from the top of page 367 to the top of page 368

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, you love manga and also love the Infernal Devices and Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare? I love this. We have similar interests.

    Feel free to check out my own blog for certain.
    Cassandra @ The Huge Anime Fan blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts